- Philippines - Host: Dr. Bernie Laya at St Luke's Medical Center, Quezon City and Global City. Observer: Ella Marri Balleras Rojo, MD
- Chile - Host: Dr. Cristian Garcia at Pontificia Universidad Católica in Santiago. Observer: Clara Alejandra Vidaurre Herrera, MD
- India - Host - Dr. Akshay Saxena at Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh. Observer: Arrangements currently underway 8/25/2023.
- Chile - Host: Dr. Cristian Garcia at Pontificia Universidad Católica in Santiago. Observer: Vânia Marisa Cabrá Mauaie.
- Philippines - Host: Dr. Bernie Laya at St Luke's Medical Center, Quezon City and Global City. Observer: Justin Luke Yap.
- India - Host - Dr. Kushalijt Sodhi at Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh. Observer: Mrinal Matish
On hiatus due to COVID Pandemic
December 2019 - February 2020: the 4th program was held at the SAMIC Pediatric Hospital "Prof. Dr. Juan P. Garrahan" in Buenos Aires, Argentina, under the guidance of the Prof. José Lipsich. Observer, Dr. Leticia Gadea is pictured with the Department (left) .
March - June 2020: the 5th program was held at PGIMER in Chandigarh, India under the mentorship of Dr. K. Sodhi. Left to right -- Dr. Anmol Bhatia , Dr. Anand Muthiah (observer), Dr. Kushaljit Singh Sodhi (Mentor) and Dr. Pratyaksha Rana.
April - June, 2019 the second WFPI Observership was held in India. Dr. Anitha Kini spent 3 months with Dr. Kushalijt Sodhi at the PGIMER in Chandigarh, India. Dr. Kini's report will be posted when it is received. She is pictured with the pediatric radiology team in the picture to the left. The Observership is now named the WFPI-Shiels Memorial Observership in recognition of the generous support from the Shiels Foundation at Nationwide Children's Hospital in Columbus, Ohio.
August - October, 2019: the 3rd Observership was held at St Luke's Medical Center, Quezon City and Global City, Philippines under the mentorship of the President of the Philippine Society for Pediatric Radiology, Professor Bernard F. Laya along with the St. Luke's Medical Center Pediatric Radiology Team. Observer, Dr. Joanna Marie Choa is pictured with Dr. Laya and the team.
August - October, 2018, the WFPI initiated it's first WFPI Pediatric Imaging Observership in South Africa. Dr Janet Akinomoladun spent 3 months under the mentorship of Dr. Jaishree Naidoo at the Nelson Mandela Children's Hospital, Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital, and the Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital in Soweto.
Dr. Akinomoladun's full report available here.