Information we collect
The types of personal information that we collect directly from you may include, but not limited to:
- Contact details, such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number and social media handle.
How we use your information
WFPI uses and shares your personal information when necessary to complete your voluntary financial transaction including:
- Credit card and billing information shared with our bank for authorization,
- Delivery address shared with our fulfillment center and shipper.
- E-mail address is used to send you an order confirmation and to alert you to any changes in the availability of the items you ordered.
- WFPI sends e-mails to let you know about changes to its website and communicate with you about issues that matter to the global pediatric radiologists.
For EU Residents
WFPI uses your personal data in accordance with the EU data protection legislation, including national or international legislation implementing the EU Data Protection Directive (until superseded), the Privacy in Electronic Communications (“ePrivacy”) Directive (EU), and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”), as amended or superseded.
At any time, you may update your preferences or change your consent by notifying the WFPI via the email@example.com.