2015 APPPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED: WATCH THIS SPACE FOR 2016 FUNDING
With the approval of the Council, WFPI’s treasurer has put aside $US 5000 of internal funding for allocation to projects in 2015.
Funding proposals can cover either
Proposals can be submitted by any of three distinct categories:
- individual radiologists;
- organizations, including professional societies and other nonprofits; and
- non-radiologists including medical physicists, radiologic technologists, ultrasonographers and other radiological personnel.
To note: proof of status and a current bank account (for receipt of funds) will be required
If you would like to submit an application, please contact us here with the following information:
- Grant summary: 1-3 sentences
- Grant applicant contact details (attach summary CV with references)
- Grant purpose: 1 sentence
- Background information: what is the issue being addressed and how does it address the issues of importance to WFPI? (see here); (max 500 words)
- Grant objectives
- How these objectives will be achieved (max 200 words)
- Other partners involved (individuals and/or organisations) (max 200 words)
- Relationship to other funded/authorised activities (i.e. is implementation of the funded activity dependent on other grants or on permission from another organisation/an authority?) (max 200 words)
- Related opportunities for WFPI projects, if any (max 200 words)
- Project time line
- Budget with schedule of expenses
- Key Performance indicators (how will success or failure be measured?)
Applications will be reviewed by the Internal Funding Allocation Committee which will then make funding recommendations to WFPI’s Council (represented by its Executive Committee). The Council's decision is final.
So now we've been through all the dry stuff.....